Senin, 07 April 2008

Wazzup with E?!

Kekeke... after having troubles on retrieving this blog's password, finally i can manage to get in here ;)
So, as i've promised before, here i'll tell you something about E. This E is from Ebes (not a name of a person). EBES is a shop name. An online shop name, to be exact.

Well, it started with the idea to utilize all the resources we have to generate benefit for ourself. I told my friend about this and she support it. So, last saturday me and my friend discuss about the details of the business.

If you pay attention to my ym id, recently the status is: dicari, yang mau jual murah barang2nya <-- hehehe.
Does it rings a bell to your mind now, Ally? Yup, me and my friend going to open an online garage sale, we might say. Beginning with two people, now there's another friend want to join us, so EBES is managed by three people now.

It's not a new things on the net but we want to try something. We've discuss it more than a bit (if i can't say much). Discuss the concept, the name, the tag line, the system (which is very important), the procedures, etc. Hope it will going well.

Meanwhile, i only have made emails and websites for EBES. It's websites are ebestm.blogspot.com and ebestm.multiply.com. No need to open it right now since it's still empty. I don't know how to decorate websites either T_T
Me and my friends planning to open the website next Monday, on April 14th, 2008 ehehehe. You're the first knowing about this (beside my boarding house's friends) coz they help me and my friends on the project too.

Now, maybe (just maybe), you're wondering what EBES means. Hmm... for my friend (initial T), it means Easy Buy Easy Sell while for me, it means more to Earn Bucks Earn Stuffs. Hahaha, which one suits more, according to your opinion, Ally dear?

Last but not least, Ally... would you teach me about posting and arranging those pics to the websites? Both on multiply and blogspot? I really really appreciate it if you're willing to give me a hand on this :)

best regard,
-rain-

4 komentar:

Aleetha mengatakan...

Congratulation, Rain
Wish you luck
You must have one straight vertical line on your palm.

Does it open for all provinces ?
Wow..cool then if it does

Talk about picture,
I'm little bit confuse, which picture do you mean?
Lets talk about it if you're not busy and if I'm online

I'm ready to help you

nana mengatakan...

Thank you, Ally.
Haha, don't know if i have it or not, never know how to read palms XD

And, yes Ally, we're going to open it for all provinces. Hehehe, do you have second stuffs you want to sell too? If you do have some, just tell me :)

Pictures.. i was talking about the stuff's pictures i'm going to sell. Due to online shop concept, i have to put the picture's stuff on the site so customers might see the stuff. But i'm not so sure how to arrange them on the site once i upload them.

smartie mengatakan...

kirain ebes suami rachel :)

good luck ;)

nana mengatakan...

nope, not that ebes. He's Ebes, this is EBES XD
thanks tie