Jumat, 04 April 2008

Dream About You


Allow Rain

How's the party?

My first question, Why was it so fast to lock your birthday thread?
Yeah, probably there are some people who'd like to say "happy belated birthday"
^_^

Before I forget again, I'd like to tell you something
After sending sms to you, I directly went back to dream land.
Guess what I saw
You reply my sms with a wedding invitation
If I was not mistaken, you also attached the some pictures of him
His name started with F

hihi...
Just another silly dream..
Not need to worry

3 komentar:

nana mengatakan...

Hihihi the reason i close the thread so fast because there's an incident behind it. You can read it there at the thread. I've wrote a clarification there :)

Ahahaha *rofl* you make me laugh at office reading about your dream. Kekeke to be honest, i didn't even reply anyone's sms (no pulse) XD
Wedding invitation? And his name started with F?! Fufufu, i'll take a mental note to my mind, to take notice of all man started with F XD kekekekke... who knows... who knows, he's the truly one ;)

Hm, i have something to write here but wait until Monday, after everything is fixed. And it started with E, not F! Hahahaha...
See ya around *luv & hugs*

smartie mengatakan...

You reply my sms with a wedding invitation
If I was not mistaken, you also attached the some pictures of him
His name started with F

hm...
perhaps ally has a vision :D

nana mengatakan...

may... maybe yes may be not
mei... mei bi yes mei bi not
let's wait and see together XD